- Court Management and Administration
- Judicial Independence
- Judicial Ethics and Accountability
- Strategic Planning and Program Design
NCSC International is always looking to expand its pool of qualified consultants. The first step: register as a new member.
Founded more than 40 years ago by the leadership of the U.S. courts to deliver on the promise of Equal Justice Under Law, NCSC is a mission-driven non-profit organization providing technical assistance, training, and technology to advance justice across the 50 U.S. states and around the world.
NCSC’s International Programs Division partners with donor agencies, host-country governments, and civil society organizations to support judicial independence and promote access to justice. NCSC has worked in more than 30 countries, throughout Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our unique expertise and experience enables us to extract, apply, and adapt lessons learned in diverse country settings and reform environments.
NCSC has implemented projects funded directly by individual governments, as well as by donor agencies including:
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Department of State’s International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Bureau (INL)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- British Department for International Development (DFID)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (DRL)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB )